This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libfortran/21787] flush I/O before calling abort()
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Jul 2005 21:18:17 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libfortran/21787] flush I/O before calling abort()
- References: <20050527162050.21787.dir@lanl.gov>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-07-30 21:18 -------
For the bug noted in comments 5 and 6:
[dranta:~/tests/gfortran] dir% gfortran -o callabort callabort.f
[dranta:~/tests/gfortran] dir% callabort
Abort
[dranta:~/tests/gfortran] dir% cat callabort.f
program test
write(3,*)' error in program'
call abort
end
[dranta:~/tests/gfortran] dir% cat fort.3
[dranta:~/tests/gfortran] dir%
A fix is easy to design: calling close_units() before abort() in file
intrinsics/abort.c does the trick (no time to submit a real patch now, just
noting this in case I forget about it).
--
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
AssignedTo|unassigned at gcc dot gnu |fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot
|dot org |org
Status|NEW |ASSIGNED
Keywords| |patch
Last reconfirmed|2005-06-02 13:40:54 |2005-07-30 21:18:15
date| |
Summary|libfortran - better error |flush I/O before calling
|message needed |abort()
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21787