This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug c/23122] New: Problems with functions sinl and cosl


I was developing a program who uses these functions, but this function return 
to me diferent values in module for complementary angles for example: 
sinl(0) is 0.0 but the function return to me 
0.00000000000000000015586265845163368456161...
My program needs precision in the values retuned from the functions, because 
I'm working with Long Double values and I need to recovery full value, but I'm 
not receiveing right results. If someone know to solve this send to me a 
message.

Thanks your atttention.

-- 
           Summary: Problems with functions sinl and cosl
           Product: gcc
           Version: 3.4.4
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: critical
          Priority: P1
         Component: c
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: agdu at terra dot com dot br
                CC: agdu at terra dot com dot br,gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot
                    org


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23122


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]