This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/22590] parser does not recover well after error
- From: "bangerth at dealii dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 22 Jul 2005 12:53:37 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/22590] parser does not recover well after error
- References: <20050721143121.22590.igodard@pacbell.net>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From bangerth at dealii dot org 2005-07-22 12:53 -------
I think I now get why I had less problems: this is already fixed in 4.0:
g/x> /home/bangerth/bin/gcc-3.4*-pre/bin/c++ -c x.ii
In file included
from /mnt/export/local/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.0/../../../../include/c++/3.4.0/cstddef:1,
from ../../members/include/opClock.hh:1,
from opClock.cc:2:
/mnt/export/local/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.0/include/stddef.h:151:
error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before string
constant
/mnt/export/local/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.0/include/stddef.h:151:
error: expected `,' or `;' before string constant
g/x> /home/bangerth/bin/gcc-4.0*-pre/bin/c++ -c x.ii
In file included from ../../members/include/opClock.hh:2,
from opClock.cc:3:
opClock.cc:1: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion
before string constant
So the error is now shown for the line of the .cc file.
W.
--
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|WAITING |RESOLVED
Resolution| |FIXED
Target Milestone|--- |4.0.0
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22590