This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/22531] New: [4.1 regression] dwarf2out.c:751:ICE
- From: "danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Jul 2005 19:28:36 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/22531] New: [4.1 regression] dwarf2out.c:751:ICE
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/home/dave/opt/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.1.0/hppa-linux/bin/ -c -g
-O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototype
s -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wold-style-definition -Werror -
fno-common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../.
./gcc/gcc/../include -I../../gcc/gcc/../libcpp/include ../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.
c -o dwarf2out.o
../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c: In function 'def_cfa_1':
../../gcc/gcc/dwarf2out.c:751: internal compiler error: tree check: expected tre
e that contains 'decl minimal' structure, have 'component_ref' in mark_sym_for_
renaming, at tree-into-ssa.c:2290
--
Summary: [4.1 regression] dwarf2out.c:751:ICE
Product: gcc
Version: 4.1.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: tree-optimization
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC build triplet: hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: hppa-unknown-linux-gnu
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22531