This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/22488] [4.1 Regression] ICE: in first_vi_for_offset, at tree-ssa-structalias.c:2585 with -O3
- From: "dberlin at dberlin dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Jul 2005 15:00:23 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/22488] [4.1 Regression] ICE: in first_vi_for_offset, at tree-ssa-structalias.c:2585 with -O3
- References: <20050714141428.22488.micis@gmx.de>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From dberlin at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-07-14 15:00 -------
Subject: Re: [4.1 Regression] ICE: in
first_vi_for_offset, at tree-ssa-structalias.c:2585 with -O3
On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 14:57 +0000, micis at gmx dot de wrote:
> ------- Additional Comments From micis at gmx dot de 2005-07-14 14:56 -------
> I build ggc from the snapshots every week.
> Tocompile the program I used 20050709.
> I use the older compilers only to find when this ICE first occured.
>
>
Yeah, but the patches i'm thinking of that prevents backporting went in
on 07-10 :(
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22488