This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug preprocessor/22042] stringification BUG
- From: "s__nakayama at infoseek dot jp" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 9 Jul 2005 18:23:10 -0000
- Subject: [Bug preprocessor/22042] stringification BUG
- References: <20050613052744.22042.s__nakayama@infoseek.jp>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From s__nakayama at infoseek dot jp 2005-07-09 18:23 -------
(In reply to comment #4)
> Huh? I cannot reproduce it at all.
> with all of the versions of GCC I tried from 2.95.3 to 4.1.0 I get the
following:
> "\"\\\" \\\"\""
Did you confirm there was a tab in the string?
I consider that your code is the tab has been converted into space.
If there is a tab in the string,
try the string including other suitable non-printable character.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22042