This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug other/13906] genmodes.c:964: internal compiler error: Bus error in md5_process_block
- From: "brian at dessent dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 7 Jul 2005 07:26:02 -0000
- Subject: [Bug other/13906] genmodes.c:964: internal compiler error: Bus error in md5_process_block
- References: <20040128234527.13906.danglin@gcc.gnu.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From brian at dessent dot net 2005-07-07 07:25 -------
This change breaks building Cygwin, and probably anything else that uses
libiberty outside of gcc, because 'md5uint_ptr' is only defined in the gcc tree:
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/cygwin/build/libiberty'
if [ x"" != x ]; then \
ccache gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../src/libiberty/../include -W
-Wall -pedantic -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes ../../src/libiberty/md5.c
-o pic/md5.o; \
else true; fi
ccache gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -I. -I../../src/libiberty/../include -W
-Wall -pedantic -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes ../../src/libiberty/md5.c -o
md5.o
../../src/libiberty/md5.c: In function `md5_process_bytes':
../../src/libiberty/md5.c:234: error: `md5_uintptr' undeclared (first use in
this function)
../../src/libiberty/md5.c:234: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
../../src/libiberty/md5.c:234: error: for each function it appears in.)
../../src/libiberty/md5.c:234: error: parse error before "buffer"
make[1]: *** [md5.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/cygwin/build/libiberty'
make: *** [all-libiberty] Error 2
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=13906