This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/22135] The gcc-4.1-20050611 compiler ICE's using -ftree-vectorize in conjunction with -fdump-tree-all-details-stats
- From: "Ralf_Recker at gmx dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 5 Jul 2005 07:25:18 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/22135] The gcc-4.1-20050611 compiler ICE's using -ftree-vectorize in conjunction with -fdump-tree-all-details-stats
- References: <20050621071353.22135.Ralf_Recker@gmx.de>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From Ralf_Recker at gmx dot de 2005-07-05 07:25 -------
(In reply to comment #5)
> I forgot to mention this is due to how tree-optimizate works, it is really a
bug (a known one), please file
> so we don't lose track of it.
Sorry, I didn't understood your answer fully (stupid me :-)
So is it entered in the BugZilla database, shall I enter it or shall we leave it
alone?
Ralf Recker
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22135