This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug testsuite/22296] New: gcc.dg/sibcall-3.c and gcc.dg/sibcall-4.c FAIL on ARM THUMB
- From: "kazu at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 4 Jul 2005 19:24:01 -0000
- Subject: [Bug testsuite/22296] New: gcc.dg/sibcall-3.c and gcc.dg/sibcall-4.c FAIL on ARM THUMB
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc.dg/sibcall-3.c and gcc.dg/sibcall-4.c FAIL on ARM THUMB.
Reading
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-06/msg01088.html
I am inclined to XFAIL the test on ARM THUMB,
but I don't know how I would do that on ARM THUMB but not ARM ARM.
--
Summary: gcc.dg/sibcall-3.c and gcc.dg/sibcall-4.c FAIL on ARM
THUMB
Product: gcc
Version: unknown
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: testsuite
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: kazu at gcc dot gnu dot org
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22296