This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug middle-end/22276] New: [4.1 regression] bootstrap failure on i686-pc-mingw32
- From: "fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 2 Jul 2005 10:37:58 -0000
- Subject: [Bug middle-end/22276] New: [4.1 regression] bootstrap failure on i686-pc-mingw32
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
Building gcc on i686-pc-mingw32 (with patch from
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg00009.html) fails with:
./xgcc -B./ -B/mingw/i686-pc-mingw32/bin/ -isystem
/mingw/i686-pc-mingw32/include -isystem /mingw/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-include
-L/home/FX/ibin/gcc/../ld -O2 -I../../gcc/gcc/../winsup/w32api/include -DIN_GCC
-W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include -g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2
-D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/.
-I../../gcc/gcc/../include -I./../intl -I../../gcc/gcc/../libcpp/include
-I/home/FX/local/include -I/home/FX/local/include -fexceptions -c
../../gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c -o libgcc/./unwind-dw2-fde.o
../../gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c: In function 'init_object_mutex_once':
../../gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c:67: internal compiler error: vector
VEC(tree,base) index domain error, in compute_flow_sensitive_aliasing at
tree-ssa-alias.c:910
--
Summary: [4.1 regression] bootstrap failure on i686-pc-mingw32
Product: gcc
Version: 4.1.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Keywords: build
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: middle-end
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: fxcoudert at gcc dot gnu dot org
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC target triplet: i686-pc-mingw32
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22276