This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/22236] [4.1 Regression] wrong code for casts and scev
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Jun 2005 20:50:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/22236] [4.1 Regression] wrong code for casts and scev
- References: <20050629203622.22236.pinskia@gcc.gnu.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-06-29 20:50 -------
I think this was introduced by:
2005-06-07 Sebastian Pop <pop@cri.ensmp.fr>
PR 18403 and meta PR 21861.
* Makefile.in (tree-chrec.o): Depend on CFGLOOP_H and TREE_FLOW_H.
* tree-chrec.c: Include cfgloop.h and tree-flow.h.
(evolution_function_is_invariant_rec_p,
evolution_function_is_invariant_p): New.
(chrec_convert): Use an extra parameter AT_STMT for refining the
information that is passed down to convert_step. Integrate the
code that was in count_ev_in_wider_type.
The reason why I say that is because it worked on 20050603 but failed on 20050610.
I also think this is the cause of PR 22212 too.
--
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |sebastian dot pop at cri dot
| |ensmp dot fr
OtherBugsDependingO| |22212
nThis| |
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22236