This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug tree-optimization/22088] [4.1 regression] ICE with -ftree-vectorize
>
> ------- Additional Comments From rth at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-06-17 22:11 -------
> Fixed: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-06/msg01535.html
>
> Although I didn't see this pr before writing the patch, I like my patch
> better because not all paths go through loop peeling. Which means that
> we'd do the init/free in cases that don't need it.
Ah, thanks for fixing that! I just sent patch for that too, but too
late..
>
> No, the vectorization tests are never disabled. We *always* at least do
> the compile tests.
Weird, my scripts must have some kind of leak then. I have to dig into
logs...
Honza
>
> --
> What |Removed |Added
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Status|NEW |RESOLVED
> Resolution| |FIXED
>
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=22088