This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-4.0.0, srcdir=objdir, ansidecl.h error
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: karl at freefriends dot org (Karl Berry)
- Cc: bug-gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:06:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc-4.0.0, srcdir=objdir, ansidecl.h error
- References: <200504251559.j3PFxV024908@f7.net>
On Apr 25, 2005, at 11:59 AM, Karl Berry wrote:
With gcc-4.0.0 on GNU/Linux (specifically, Red Hat WS 4), GNU make
3.80,This is PR 17383, <http://gcc.gnu.org/PR17383>.
I get an error when trying to build with srcdir = objdir. Since the
documentation says this "should" work, even though it recommends
compiling with srcdir != objdir, I'm reporting it. (The problem does
not happen when srcdir != objdir.)