This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/21030] [4.1 Regression] ICE in set_value_range building 176.gcc with -O2
- From: "kargl at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Apr 2005 15:11:53 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/21030] [4.1 Regression] ICE in set_value_range building 176.gcc with -O2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From kargl at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-04-23 15:11 -------
(In reply to comment #13)
> I would like to, but currently my patch causes a regression in one of
> the VRP testcases.
Not to sound like an idiot, but how likely is this one VRP
testcase to show up in real world code. Because without
this patch, gfortran is pretty much useless on most real
world code. I haven't checked 4.0.0 against my Fortran
testsuite; hopefully, this problem isn't present in
gfortran's first exposure to the world.