This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/21030] [4.1 Regression] ICE in set_value_range building 176.gcc with -O2
- From: "kazu at cs dot umass dot edu" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Apr 2005 14:13:33 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/21030] [4.1 Regression] ICE in set_value_range building 176.gcc with -O2
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From kazu at cs dot umass dot edu 2005-04-23 14:13 -------
Subject: Re: [4.1 Regression] ICE in
set_value_range building 176.gcc with -O2
> > Kazu, I just tried the patch, pr21030-vrp-ice.patch.
> > It seems to fix the problems with gfortran and -O2.
> Kazu, could you propose your patch on gcc-patches or ping it ? Without this
> patch I won't be able to do any testing for my GCC Summit paper (deadline 1st of
I would like to, but currently my patch causes a regression in one of
the VRP testcases. I have not checked if the failure is a real one or
not. That is, it's plausible that we are looking for an optimization
that should not happen.