This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/20103] [4.0/4.1 regression] ICE in create_tmp_var with C99 style struct initializer
- From: "aoliva at redhat dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Apr 2005 06:24:55 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/20103] [4.0/4.1 regression] ICE in create_tmp_var with C99 style struct initializer
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From aoliva at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-04-17 06:24 -------
Subject: Re: [PR c++/20103] failure to gimplify constructors for addressable types
On Apr 17, 2005, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> Mark, did you give up on COMPOUND_LITERAL_EXPRs in C++ for 4.0? The
>> C++ portion of the patch at http://gcc.gnu.org/PR20103 is still
>> awaiting review even for mainline :-(
> Our messages crossed. Ironically, I was just making a pass over the
> open 4.0 regressions, and realized that I'd failed to review this
> patch. It's an ICE-on-invalid on a GNU C++ extension, so I've now
> pushed it back to 4.0.1. I will be sure to review it before then.
No worries. I didn't think it was all that important, but thought I'd
point it out just in case you'd forgotten about it.
How about reviewing it for mainline ASAP, so that we can be even more
confident when it goes into 4.0.1?