This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug tree-optimization/20962] New: copyprop dump files have wrong names
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: kazu at cs dot umass dot edu <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:15:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Bug tree-optimization/20962] New: copyprop dump files have wrong names
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 03:48:10AM -0000, kazu at cs dot umass dot edu wrote:
> Note that the last two lines are sort of swapped.
> t55 and t66 should have copyprop4 and copyprop6, respectively.
That's because .t66.copyprop5 is invoked as a sub-pass of
pass_loop, which runs before the last copyprop run. An artifact
of how the dynamic numbering of the passes is computed. Not sure
how to fix it off-hand.