This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug debug/19345] [4.0/4.1 Regression] Segmentation fault with VLA and inlining and dwarf2
- From: "mark at codesourcery dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 1 Apr 2005 21:17:52 -0000
- Subject: [Bug debug/19345] [4.0/4.1 Regression] Segmentation fault with VLA and inlining and dwarf2
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From mark at codesourcery dot com 2005-04-01 21:17 -------
Subject: Re: [PR debug/19345] remap TYPE_STUB_DECL during inlining
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> TYPE_STUB_DECL was NULL in the testcase given in the bug report
> because tree inlining failed to remap TYPE_STUB_DECL. This patch
> reverts the patch that hides the problem, that AFAICT was checked in
> by accident, and installs a proper (IMHO :-) fix. Bootstrapping on
> amd64-linux-gnu. Ok to install if it passes regtesting?
Yes! This looks very sensible.