This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/19159] [4.0/4.1 Regression] Undefined symbol: vtable for __cxxabiv1::__vmi_class_type_info
- From: "mmitchel at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 1 Apr 2005 06:23:35 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/19159] [4.0/4.1 Regression] Undefined symbol: vtable for __cxxabiv1::__vmi_class_type_info
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From mmitchel at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-04-01 06:23 -------
I've finally got a new version of the patch. I've played with it some, and I
feel like it ought to work, but maybe I'm still missing something. If it
doesn't work, would you mind attached preprocessed source for tinfo.cc and
tinfo2.cc from libsupc++? These are the files where the type info vtables ought
to be defined. That would make it easier for me to experiment with things in an
AIX cross compiler.