This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug other/20594] Building AVR cross compiler: cannot build libgcc2


------- Additional Comments From dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net  2005-03-26 20:41 -------
"-I. -I -I../../gcc-3.4.3/gcc -I../../gcc-3.4.3/gcc/"
      ^                                            ^ 
This looks a lot like PR12974
See comment #19

There may be a second problem here, though.  On older versions of MS  Windows 
(NT4 and win9x), trailing  _forward_ slashes cause no problems for stat().    
On newer versions, (eg XP) stat() does not recognise a directory that ends  in 
a '\\' or '/', unless it is a drive root dir, such as "c:/", where it is 
obligatory.   So on older versions the second -I../../gcc-3.4.3/gcc/ would find 
the headers, even if this "-I -I../../gcc-3.4.3/gcc" causes  problems.

Danny

-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=20594


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]