This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/19645] PPC64 64-bit build failure
- From: "dje at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Jan 2005 00:18:18 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/19645] PPC64 64-bit build failure
- References: <20050126193636.19645.dje@gcc.gnu.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From dje at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-01-28 00:18 -------
I bootstrapped again omitting --with-cpu=default32 and with -m64. No problems.
I also built and installed gcc version 3.4.4 20050109 (prerelease) and used it
to bootstrap with -m64. No problems.
--enable-threads=posix is the default for Linux, so that should not have any effect.
When I originally tried bootstrapping on PPC Linux, I had problems before I used
the incantation. I do not remember if the failure was due to checking. You
might try adding the following options to configure
--build=powerpc64-linux --host=powerpc64-linux --target=powerpc64-linux
--enable-shared --enable-__cxa_atexit
and see if that effects your results.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19645