This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/19548] [3.4/4.0 regression] RTEMS CPP specs not merged from 3.2/3.2 branches
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Jan 2005 14:42:49 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/19548] [3.4/4.0 regression] RTEMS CPP specs not merged from 3.2/3.2 branches
- References: <20050120173935.19548.joel@gcc.gnu.org>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-01-21 14:42 -------
(In reply to comment #3)
> (In reply to comment #2)
> > commit was not there so I would assume this could clarify as obvious.
> OK, thanks.
> What do you think about moving CPP_OS_RTEMS_SPEC into rs6000/rtems.h, i.e. about
> a applying this patch to gcc-4.0:
I would say this is better. Rember you are a RTEMS maintainer so you can approve it yourself but
remember I have no say, I am just a person who likes to go through all the bug reports and help out.
Also if this gets applied to 4.0, please also try to get it applied for 3.4.0 also since this is 3.4 regression
too.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19548