This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug tree-optimization/19333] [4.0 Regression] Compilation SEGFAULTs with -O1 -finline-functions on the x86_64 architecture.
- From: "drab at kepler dot fjfi dot cvut dot cz" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 Jan 2005 11:25:40 -0000
- Subject: [Bug tree-optimization/19333] [4.0 Regression] Compilation SEGFAULTs with -O1 -finline-functions on the x86_64 architecture.
- References: <20050108193643.19333.drab@kepler.fjfi.cvut.cz>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From drab at kepler dot fjfi dot cvut dot cz 2005-01-12 11:25 -------
(In reply to comment #7)
> Hmm, I think this is a bad gcc extension:
> extern short int aa[][];
> Note with -pedantic we warning about it.
I agree, I would personally never use it. However, this came out during
compilation of XviD (if I remember correctly).
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19333