This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug preprocessor/9449] UCNs not recognized in identifiers (c++/c99)


------- Additional Comments From gdr at integrable-solutions dot net  2005-01-07 14:27 -------
Subject: Re:  UCNs not recognized in identifiers (c++/c99)

"joseph at codesourcery dot com" <gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org> writes:

| I've had no on-list response yet to the query about this I sent to the 
| WG14 reflector on Tuesday (reflector message 10698), with the HEBREW 
| LETTER SHIN WITH DAGESH AND SHIN DOT examples.

Since this issue contains a compatibility fragment and affects both C
and C++, it occurs to me that you should resend a copy of your message
to the C/C++ compatibility reflector (reaching both WG14 and WG21).  I
highly encourage you to do that.  The address is c++std-compat at accu
dot org.  It would be wrong to let the issue debated by WG14 only
without WG21 knowing. 

-- Gaby


-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=9449


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]