This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/18540] Jumping into blocks gives error rather than warning
- From: "pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 6 Jan 2005 18:19:13 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/18540] Jumping into blocks gives error rather than warning
- References: <20041118112641.18540.paul.richard.thomas@cea.fr>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org 2005-01-06 18:19 -------
(In reply to comment #2)
> Subject: Re: Jumping into blocks gives error rather than warning
>
> Hi Tobias,
>
> I just received a bunch of messages about gfortran bugs for which nothing
> has changed, as far as I can tell. Is there a reason for this? Am I
> supposed to affirm that they are still bugs?
No, Tobias just created a meta bug which records the failures in gfortran which worked in g77.
Thanks,
Andrew
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18540