This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/19268] GCC 3.3/Irix 6.5 union as vararg not passed correctly
- From: "lindig at cs dot uni-sb dot de" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 6 Jan 2005 07:41:21 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/19268] GCC 3.3/Irix 6.5 union as vararg not passed correctly
- References: <20050105160132.19268.chli002@rz.uni-saarland.de>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From lindig at cs dot uni-sb dot de 2005-01-06 07:41 -------
Subject: Re: GCC 3.3/Irix 6.5 union as vararg not passed correctly
On Jan 5, 2005, at 7:07 PM, pinskia at gcc dot gnu dot org wrote:
> Can you test 3.4.x as there were changes to the MIPS back-end which
> might have fixed this.
If this question was addressed to me, the reporter of the bug: I tried
to build the recent GCC from CVS on the Irix but failed. There is no
more recent GCC than 3.3 installed on the machine and therefore I can't
easily run the test.
This machine is part of our computing center and I don't know much
about it. Building GCC is also a challenge because it exceeds my quotas
and I have to ask for special permissions first (even when building in
/tmp).
-- Christian
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19268