This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/19241] [4.0 Regression] ICE in make_decl_rtl, at varasm.c:867
- From: "larsbj at gullik dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 5 Jan 2005 18:14:18 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/19241] [4.0 Regression] ICE in make_decl_rtl, at varasm.c:867
- References: <20050103134043.19241.larsbj@gullik.net>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From larsbj at gullik dot net 2005-01-05 18:14 -------
(In reply to comment #17)
> Lars, can you maybe describe how to reproduce this starting from the lyx
> tarball? (I.e. which tarball to download, how to configure so that it uses PCH
> etc.)
As of today, it seems that I am unable to reproduce using the LyX sources. However
if I use the files in the attachments then I get the same error as before.
(as mentioned earlier, the slightest change to the sources made the ICE go away)
There are no tarballs of this LyX dist. Only by CVS unfortunately.
I can create a tar.gz for you if you want it, but I am not sure that it will
help.
g++ (GCC) 4.0.0 20050105 (experimental)
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19241