This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c++/19241] ICE in make_decl_rtl, at varasm.c:867
- From: "larsbj at gullik dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 3 Jan 2005 19:21:12 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c++/19241] ICE in make_decl_rtl, at varasm.c:867
- References: <20050103134043.19241.larsbj@gullik.net>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From larsbj at gullik dot net 2005-01-03 19:21 -------
I get a bit further with that, but I am not able to reproduce the error with
the resulting .ii file together with the pch.h (and pch.h.gch) file.
Instead I get stuck with myriads or errors similar to these:
../../../src/frontends/controllers/Kernel.h:48: error: âstdâ has not been declared
../../../src/frontends/controllers/Kernel.h:48: error: âstringâ has not been
declared
../../../src/frontends/controllers/Kernel.h:56: error: âstdâ has not been declared
../../../src/frontends/controllers/Kernel.h:56: error: âstringâ has not been
declared
I'll attch the FormExternal.ii file and the pch.ii file anyway.
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19241