This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug c/19218] New: internal error with __attribute__ ((alias(xx))
- From: "nunoplopes at sapo dot pt" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 1 Jan 2005 12:36:16 -0000
- Subject: [Bug c/19218] New: internal error with __attribute__ ((alias(xx))
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
I was trying to compile PHP 5.1 on Solaris 9 and I get this error:
gcc -IZend/ -I/home/leic/ncpl/php-src/Zend/ -DPHP_ATOM_INC -
I/home/leic/ncpl/php-src/include -I/home/leic/ncpl/php-src/main -
I/home/leic/ncpl/php-src -I/home/leic/ncpl/php-src/Zend -
D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -I/home/leic/ncpl/php-src/TSRM -g -Wall -
c /home/leic/ncpl/php-src/Zend/zend_execute.c -o Zend/zend_execute.o && echo
> Zend/zend_execute.lo
/usr/ccs/bin/as: "/var/tmp//ccieedmC.s": error: symbol "zend_error" is used but
not defined
/usr/ccs/bin/as: "/var/tmp//ccieedmC.s": internal error:
evaluate_symbol_express
ion(): op 20?
make: *** [Zend/zend_execute.lo] Error 1
The line causing the problem is:
void zend_error_noreturn(int type, const char *format, ...) __attribute__
((alias("zend_error"),noreturn));
There are other persons that can reproduce the problem:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=30641
Libtool: 1.4.3
Gcc: 3.3
automake: 1.7
autoconf: 2.54
Nuno
--
Summary: internal error with __attribute__ ((alias(xx))
Product: gcc
Version: 3.3
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: c
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: nunoplopes at sapo dot pt
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC host triplet: solaris 9
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=19218