This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug fortran/18918] Eventually support the co-array f95 extension in gfortran
- From: "mg_gentoo at yahoo dot com" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Dec 2004 09:56:17 -0000
- Subject: [Bug fortran/18918] Eventually support the co-array f95 extension in gfortran
- References: <20041210041829.18918.mg_gentoo@yahoo.com>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From mg_gentoo at yahoo dot com 2004-12-21 09:56 -------
I agree, but figured it was worth filing away for the future. Here's another
doc from cray, the link to which I couldn't find earlier:
http://www.cray.com/cgi-bin/swpubs/craydoc30/craydoc.cgi?frames=1&html=toc_view&pub=S-3694-53
(Chapter 9 of the third volume of their Fortran Language Reference Manual
describes Cray co-arrays.)
NB: It's not Numrich and Reid, but I figure I'll note it here for future
reference just in case (in case, for example, there were an implementation
divergence in the future)
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=18918