This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug fortran/17776] New: no subroutine system


Hi,

I'm trying to compile some of my soft and I saw thet the common function (but I
don't know if it's in the norm) system is not present. I think it's something
useful and generally implemented in all fortran compiler. 

Thanks again for the compiler and the work you are doing.


Nicolas

program test
print*, "toto"
call system("clear")
end program test

-- 
           Summary: no subroutine system
           Product: gcc
           Version: 4.0.0
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: enhancement
          Priority: P2
         Component: fortran
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: gruel at astro dot ufl dot edu
                CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=17776


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]