This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug tree-optimization/17635] [4.0 regression] ICE in verify_ssa: type mismatch


------- Additional Comments From bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu  2004-09-23 14:20 -------
Subject: Re:  [4.0 regression] ICE in verify_ssa: type mismatch

> I've seen this one, too, but I couldn't get a test case out
> of it.

Do you want to try to reduce it, or is the testcase in itself enough as is? 
Unfortunately, it takes about 45 seconds before gcc crashes and I don't have 
much time today to track things down...

W.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/



-- 


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=17635


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]