This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug tree-optimization/16543] New: internal compiler error: in remember_web_was_spilled, at ra-build.c:2314


Distro: Gentoo
CFlags: -O2 -march=pentium4 -fnew-ra -ftracer -pipe

g++ -I. -I/var/tmp/portage/groff-1.19/work/groff-1.19/src/preproc/pic
-I/var/tmp/portage/groff-1.19/work/groff-1.19/src/include
-I/var/tmp/portage/groff-1.19/work/groff-1.19/src/include -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -O2
-march=pentium4 -fnew-ra -ftracer -pipe  -c object.cpp
object.cpp: In member function `virtual void box_object::print()':
object.cpp:787: internal compiler error: in remember_web_was_spilled, at
ra-build.c:2314
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://bugs.gentoo.org/> for instructions.
Preprocessed source stored into /var/tmp/portage/groff-1.19/temp/cc9JGx9G.out
file, please attach this to your bugreport.
make[2]: *** [object.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/portage/groff-1.19/work/groff-1.19/src/preproc/pic'
make[1]: *** [src/preproc/pic] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/groff-1.19/work/groff-1.19'
make: *** [all] Error 2

!!! ERROR: sys-apps/groff-1.19 failed.
!!! Function src_compile, Line 80, Exitcode 2
!!! (no error message)

P.S. Sorry if I've done something wrong :] Correct me if so.

-- 
           Summary: internal compiler error: in remember_web_was_spilled, at
                    ra-build.c:2314
           Product: gcc
           Version: 3.4.1
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: P2
         Component: tree-optimization
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: selecter at spray dot se
                CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org


http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=16543


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]