This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug target/14040] [3.3/3.4 Regression] ARM cross compiler: error: could not split insn
- From: "mmitchel at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 8 Feb 2004 19:35:38 -0000
- Subject: [Bug target/14040] [3.3/3.4 Regression] ARM cross compiler: error: could not split insn
- References: <20040206054019.14040.phillim2@comcast.net>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
------- Additional Comments From mmitchel at gcc dot gnu dot org 2004-02-08 19:35 -------
I could not reproduce this problem with any of:
(1) CodeSourcery's ARM GNU Toolchain release.
(2) The 3.4 branch, configured for arm-linux or for arm-non-elf.
(3) The mainline, configure for arm-none-elf.
(I didn't try arm-linux.)
In all cases, I was running on an i686-pc-linux-gnu host.
Therefore, I'm closing this as WORSKFORME.
Mike, if this still fails for you, would you please try to provide (a) the exact
cc1 command-line used, which you can obtain by running "gcc" with "-v", and (b)
the host operating system you are using?
--
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Status|UNCONFIRMED |RESOLVED
Resolution| |WORKSFORME
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=14040