This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug other/8974] fabs error with -ansi


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8974


dhazeghi at yahoo dot com changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|WAITING                     |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |WORKSFORME


------- Additional Comments From dhazeghi at yahoo dot com  2003-08-24 19:54 -------
With gcc 3.3 branch and mainline (20030817), I get the correct test results, as well as with gcc 
3.2.3. On the other hand, I can see the errors with fabs, and they're fixed with gcc mainline (will be 
3.4). Since that's not a regression, I can't reproduce the other problem, and this report has been in 
waiting for 3 months, I will close this report. If you hit it again, feel free to send in a message, and 
we'll reopen it. System tested on is i686-pc-linux-gnu (P-IV).


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]