This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug target/10190] [IRIX] building gcc 3.2.2 on irix 5.3 fails


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=10190


ro at gcc dot gnu dot org changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
         AssignedTo|unassigned at gcc dot gnu   |ro at gcc dot gnu dot org
                   |dot org                     |


------- Additional Comments From ro at gcc dot gnu dot org  2003-08-01 11:29 -------
I've now finished bootstrap and testing on mainline.  Initial testsuite results
are here:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-08/msg00026.html

It depends on this patch

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-07/msg02891.html

and a few minor (yet unsubmitted) ones for the bootstrap to succeed.  Some of 
the current testsuite failures can also be easily avoided.  I'll post a summary
patch when I've worked them out.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]