This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Bugzilla success (ID 10911)


--- Bugzilla Mail Interface <bugmail@gcc.gnu.org>
wrote:
>   
>  
>
+----------------------------------------------------+
>             GCC Bug reporting interface. 
>  
>
+----------------------------------------------------+
> 
>   Your GCC Bug Reporting interface request was
> successfull.

Hello,

it looks like I've been creating new bogus bugreports.
Sorry about this. But I don't quite understand how.
Does the old gcc-gnats address not work to send
feedback to a report? I'd be happy to use the new one,
but there's no convenient "e-mail involved parties
button" and the bugzilla docs haven't made it up
yet... Thanks,

Dara

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]