This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: middle-end/6833: gcse generates wrong code with regard to globalregister variables
- From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ticam dot utexas dot edu>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno at clisp dot org>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, <gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:31:11 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: middle-end/6833: gcse generates wrong code with regard to globalregister variables
On Mon, 17 Mar 2003, Bruno Haible wrote:
> > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> > State-Changed-Why:
> > Bruno, I don't have 3.1 around any more, but I can't
> > reproduce this with 3.2 and 3.2.2.
>
> Still, could you add my testcase to the testsuite? Global register
> variables are not used by many programs, but GNU clisp relies on them
> very much. I'd like to not see this bug appear again.
I don't have CVS access, but Volker has been so kind to do this for me
every once in a while. Volker?
However, do I understand you correctly that you confirm that the problem
is gone? Can we close the PR?
Thanks
Wolfgang
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolfgang Bangerth email: bangerth at ticam dot utexas dot edu
www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth/