This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: c++/10069: -include switch is improperly handled


Sean McNeil wrote:-

> I will back out my fix and see if it is still broken.  To summarize, the
> following type of command would fail:
> 
> gcc -include hack.h -O2 file.cc
> 
> as it would end up taking hack.h as an input file and precompile it into
> hack.hcp or something like that.  Further, hack.h wouldn't be included
> for use by file.cc
> 
> I will send you a detailed example if it still fails after I back out
> the change.

I make no claims about PCH if that's what you're using.  I have no idea
how it works or what it does.

Neil.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]