This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: c++/7861: Finds executables instead of standard headers?


Paul <paulf dot johnson at ukonline dot co dot uk> writes:
>> I suspect you neglected to mention that you had -I. on your command
>> line, which is specifically asking for fireworks under these
>> conditions.
>
> Nope. Compiled it exactly as I wrote.

Then something else is going on which you are not telling us about.
Please repeat the second compilation -- the one that fails -- with -v -H
tacked onto the command line; that should give some clues.

zw


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]