This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrap/6877: need to manually make libiberty
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: bh at techhouse dot org
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:22:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: bootstrap/6877: need to manually make libiberty
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> config.status attached. Basically, changed prefix, program-suffix,
> and languages.
It's not very useful though. Do you have the text output to your
screen, or config.log?
> "make install" at the top-level fails very quickly, because of a
> dependence on libiberty.
Did you do "make all" first?