This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
ada/6853: building gnatlib fails on newlib targets that don't provide dirent.h
- From: geoffk at redhat dot com
- To: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 May 2002 01:22:32 -0000
- Subject: ada/6853: building gnatlib fails on newlib targets that don't provide dirent.h
- Reply-to: geoffk at redhat dot com
>Synopsis: building gnatlib fails on newlib targets that don't provide dirent.h
>Arrival-Date: Tue May 28 18:26:02 PDT 2002
ada/adaint.h unconditionally includes dirent.h. Many
embedded targets don't have files and therefore don't have
directories or directory entries. Other parts of the Ada
runtime library would still be useful on these systems.
<path>/configure --target=powerpc-eabisim --prefix=<somewhere that has an installed newlib & binutils>
make -C gcc gnatlib
Use configure to detect presence or absence of those
headers that aren't in ISO C.