This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: optimization/6822: GCC 3.1.1 - Internal compiler error in extract_insn, at recog.c:2132
- From: "Eric Botcazou" <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "Richard Henderson" <rth at redhat dot com>,"Glen Nakamura" <glen at imodulo dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 01:43:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: optimization/6822: GCC 3.1.1 - Internal compiler error in extract_insn, at recog.c:2132
- References: <20020528035454.A6106@modulo.internal.net> <20020528105315.A3113@redhat.com>
> The problem is that +128 is not a valid QImode constant.
> It should have been rendered as -128. This should have
> happened during the conversion to rtl, not in the tree
> folding code that Eric touched.
> That's not to say that his patch didn't expose a latent bug...
I'll try to investigate this issue tomorrow.