This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
preprocessor/6844: Seg fault when trying to preprocess a file with lots of #define's
- From: marduk at mandatory dot net
- To: gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 May 2002 12:25:58 -0000
- Subject: preprocessor/6844: Seg fault when trying to preprocess a file with lots of #define's
- Reply-to: marduk at mandatory dot net
>Synopsis: Seg fault when trying to preprocess a file with lots of #define's
>Arrival-Date: Tue May 28 05:26:01 PDT 2002
>Release: gcc 3.1
Linux Redhat 7.2 ( 2.4.9-32 ) kernel
gcc compiled with orginal 7.2 gcc.
We are trying to preprocess a file with lots of #define's. At the end of the file the C preprocessor stumbles.
lot of : invalid preprocessing directive #define
gcc: Internal error: Segmentation fault (program cpp0)