This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: g++ 3.1 bug in optimization of ellipsis
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrea Latina <andrea dot latina at to dot infn dot it>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:57:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: g++ 3.1 bug in optimization of ellipsis
- References: <3CED057A.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 05:06:34PM +0200, Andrea Latina wrote:
> in the attached source I use the ellipsis to pass a variable number of
> arguments to the constructor of a N-dimensional vector. When I compile
> this source with optimization O1 or O2, I obtain an error:
> test.cc: In function `int main()':
> test.cc:24: `va_start' used in function with fixed args
You should file a proper bug report so that this doesn't get lost.
The problem is that we inlined the varargs constructor inappropriately.