This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: thread changes break compiliation on i686-linux-gnu
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:37:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: thread changes break compiliation on i686-linux-gnu
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 04:40:13PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> The problem is the parameter called __thread here:
> extern int pthread_create (pthread_t *__restrict __thread,
My header didn't include __restrict and I wrote the fixincludes
test accordingly. I'll get this corrected shortly.