This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.1, Alpha Linux, Compile problems with optimize
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "James W. McKelvey" <mckelvey at maskull dot com>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 20:15:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.1, Alpha Linux, Compile problems with optimize
- References: <02051813085100.01184@alpha1>
On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 01:08:51PM -0700, James W. McKelvey wrote:
> Errors below occur only with optimization. Code compiles without optimization,
> and compiles on Compaq cxx even with, so I'm pretty sure there are no
> syntax errors,
Don't count on it. There's no doubt some macro being pulled in
from some header that is conditional on __OPTIMIZE__ && __GNUC__.
static string_t dcgettext (__null, const string_t& text, __LC_MESSAGES);
Indeed, __null is not correct here.