This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: target/6625: GCC 3.04 with ARM
- From: Rod Stewart <stewart at lab43 dot org>
- To: <hubert dot castellan at free dot fr>
- Cc: <gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:20:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: target/6625: GCC 3.04 with ARM
On 10 May 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> With a ./configure --target=arm-linux --disable-threads, make does not
> compile to the end : crti.o is requested but no file is found. I did
> not find a crti.c file.
This is not a GCC bug. You are missing crti.o which is generally supplied
The following sites may have some helpful hints: