This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++/6601: [parser] Parse error when using :: qualified name intemplate
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at math dot ethz dot ch>
- Cc: Reiner Hauser <rhauser at fnal dot gov>, <gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <lerdsuwa at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:55:04 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: c++/6601: [parser] Parse error when using :: qualified name intemplate
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
>> Maybe this can go into that 'bugs which aren't really bugs' web page you
>> got ? It might give people a clue when they run into similar problems.
If we don't have digraphs disabled by default, that'd be something I'd
> I append a patch to bugs.html below which lists this as a non-bug. It
> might be worthwhile for both 3.1 and 3.2.
It looks fine from the webpages side of things, but I'd like one of
the C++ maintainers/regulars to Ack this (simply because this is an
area I'm not really an expert in).
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/