This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi,
I have installed gcc 3.0.3 on Solaris 8, installation is through. When I try to compile I am getting the below shown error. Pls help us in this regard.
# gcc stub.c
Undefined first referenced
symbol in file
main /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/
3.0.3/crt1.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
#
Best Regards
D.V Ramesh
CCD - Unix Group
Phone : 91-80-8520261 Ext 7510
Location : Building 6
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |